Information on this page is out of date. Visit our updated car rental page for improved car rental service in Bangladesh.
Our car rental services
We provide the following car rental services in Dhaka city and around:
- Airport pickup service
- Taxi service
- Pick & Drop service
- Daily, weekly, & monthly basis car rental
- Transport goods in small pickup trucks
Car rental for foreign travelers
If you are coming to Bangladesh, renting a budget car could be your best option for maximum utilization of your time. You can go anywhere whenever you like. No need the hassle of booking bus tickets and spending your valuable time in waiting for the bus.
Rent a budget car from us to get the following benefits:
- Low rent: Take special discount when you book for at least one week.
- Experienced driver: Never worry about the road safety. Travel with comfort.
- English speaking driver: Never have any problem to communicate. Could be used as your translator too to communicate with the local people. Feel the local heritage without any communication barrier.
- Free guide: Never have any problem with with your travel. The driver is well educated. He will guide you every where. You get free guide with your car 24 hours!
We’ll wait for you at the arrival lounge inside the airport with a sign in your name to receive you. Drop you anywhere inside the city or any remote place according to your need.
Available for dropping you somewhere inside the city, or to go to any remote place in the whole country.
Monthly Car rental
We provide car rental with chauffeur in monthly basis for long term contract in discount price. Choose your car according to your need and budget from variety of our range – saloon cars of new and old models, NOAH and HIACE van.
Rent a car with English speaking driver cum guide for a private tour to discover the whole beautiful Bangladesh. You can customize the tour plan as you like. Check out our holidays tours for travel ideas.
Latest posts by Raw Hasan (see all)
- FoodPanda – Online food delivery system in Bangladesh - January 8, 2014
- Famous food in Bangladesh | Yogurt of Bogra - April 12, 2012
- Visiting Sonargaon Folk Arts and Crafts Museum, and the Panam City - January 28, 2012